1. IPHost Network Monitor – One of the best network monitoring software for administrators that can be used to monitor websites, internet connection, servers and networks. Fully featured network monitor that can help you to keep eyes on your network easily.
2. Netcut – Netcut is a free network monitor that helps users to control and monitor their networks easily. Netcut comes with lots of features and can be used on Windows OS.
3. NetGong – NetGong is a powerful network monitoring software for administrators, website owners and business owners which allows users to monitor any networked device on the internet ,corporate intranet, or TCP/IP LAN. NetGong comes with many useful features.
4. NetDMZ – NetDMZ is one of the best network management software that can also be used to monitor all clients of your network. NetDMZ allows users to monitor clients using a server. A complete network management software for business.
5. iCafe – iCafe is a powerful network monitor that is mainly designed for cyber cafe administrators to monitor their system computers but if you are running any kind of business and want to monitor your network, this free network monitoring software could be very useful for you. iCafe lets administrators monitor their network easily.
6. HandyCafe – HandyCafe is a useful application that helps administrators to access network computers. HandyCafe comes with tons of features and it can be used free of cost on your Windows PC.
7. Netgear Genie – Netgear genie is an easy to use network monitoring software which helps administrators to manage, monitor and repair their networks. You can use Netgear Genie free of cost on your Windows PC.
8. IP Sniffer – IP Sniffer is a collection of useful internet monitoring tools which could be very useful for network administrators to monitor their internet networks.
9. SmartCode VNC Manager – SmartCode VNC Manager allows users to take remote control of any network. This useful monitoring software is a paid network management software but you can check the trial version of the software free of cost.
10. Argus – Argus is a system and network monitoring open source software that can be run on any unix like operating system. One of the most powerful network monitoring software that is mainly designed to monitor network system , servers and network hardware. You can use this network monitoring application free of cost on your system.