Are you looking for the best office apps for your Android device which can be used as an alternative to MS office? In this article, you can see 10 useful office apps which comes with alternatives to MS word , Excel and PowerPoint. Most of these apps can be used free of cost on your Android device. You can write, view and edit your documents from your Android phones or tablets. Okay let’s see the list of free office apps for Android.
MicroSoft Office is one of the best office app on the web you can try it on your android but there are tons of office apps on the Google Play store can be also be used to create , view and edit MS Office documents. If you want to try MS office on your android device, visit the app page. MS Word for Android.
1. WPS Office + PDF ( Free ) – WPS Office by KingSoft is one of the best office apps for Android devices which can be used to edit and view & create new documents easily from your Android devices. WPS is a very useful office app that comes with all of necessary features and available free of cost for users. KingSoft office comes with full office suite package that means you can use it as an alternative to MS office. WPS KingSoft comes with three main programs which can be used as alternatives to MS word, PowerPoint and Excel. The app also helps you create, view & edit PDF files from your phone or tablet.
2. Google Drive ( Free ) – Google Drive is a useful feature of Google where you can save anything publicly or privately free of cost. You can also create documents, spreadsheets and presentations using Google Docs. Google allows you to create and save your documents online so that you can access your important documents anywhere from any device. The app is mainly used as an online storage but can also be used to view, create and edit documents.
3. Olive Office Premium ( Free ) – Olive office is a useful free office app that allows android users to view and edit Microsoft word documents, Excel and PowerPoint files easily from their Android phones or tablets. Olive office has simple and easy to use interface so that users can easily view and edit their important documents from their phones.
4. ThinkFree Office Viewer ( Free ) – ThinkFree Office mobile viewer is a simple and easy to use free app that lets you view office documents from your phone or tablet. Although this app doesn’t have many features like KingSoft or Olive office but can be used to quick view office files.
5. OfficeSuite + PDF Editor ( Free ) – OfficeSuite is one of the most downloaded office apps that is used by more than 100 million users. OfficeSuite app comes with four important programs which can help you to create, edit, view and share word , pdf , excel and PowerPoint files. You can use this app free of cost on your Android phone or tablet, if you purchase professional version of this app, you can access all of useful features such as document editing or document creation option.
6. Office Suite Pro ( Paid ) – OfficeSuite Pro is a paid version of OfficeSuite app. This app lets you create, edit, view and share all of types of documents such as word, excel , powerpoint etc. Great office app for Android smartphones and tablets. The app comes with almost all types of features which are mainly used in creating office documents in desktop.
7. SmartOffice – Smartoffice is one of the best free office apps for Android users that allows users to create, view, edit and share MS word, excel, PowerPoint files. The app comes with lots of options and a nice user interface which help users to edit files easily.