1. Kingsoft ( Free ) – Kingsoft is one of the best office apps for Android devices which allows users to edit and view documents easily from their Android devices. Kingsoft is a very useful office app that comes with all of necessary features and available free of charge for users. Kingsoft office comes with full office suite package that means you can use it as an alternative to MS office. Kingsoft comes with three main programs which can be used as alternatives to MS word, PowerPoint and Excel.
2. Google Drive ( Free ) – Google Drive is a useful feature of Google where you can save anything publicly or privately free of charge. You can also create documents, spreadsheets and presentations using Google Docs. Google allows you to create and save your documents online so that you can access your important documents anywhere from any device.
3. Olive Office Premium ( Free ) – Olive office is a useful free office app that allows android users to view and edit Microsoft word documents, Excel and PowerPoint files easily from their Android phones or tablets. Olive office has simple and easy to use interface so that users can easily view and edit their important documents from their phones.
4. ThinkFree Office ( Free ) – ThinkFree Office mobile viewer is a simple and easy to use free app that lets you view office documents from your phone or tablet. Although this app doesn’t have many features like Kingsoft or Olive office but can be used to quick view office files.
5. Officesuite Viewer 7+ ( Free ) – Officesuite Viewer is one of the most downloaded office apps that is used by more than 100 million users. Officesuite viewer comes with four important programs which can help you to view and share word , pdf , excel and PowerPoint files. You can use this app free of charge on your Android phone or tablet, if you purchase professional version of this app, you can access all of useful features such as document editing or document creation option.
6. Writer ( Free ) – Writer is a free and powerful writing application for Android device which allows users to create documents easily from their phones. The app lets you save your written files on your SD card.
7. Office Suite Pro ( Paid ) – Officesuite Pro is a paid version of Officesuite viwer. This app lets you create, edit, view and share all of types of documents such as word, excel , powerpoint etc. Great office app for Android smartphones and tablets.
8. Quick Office Pro (Paid) – Quick Office Pro is a useful paid office app for Android that lets you create and edit your documents. You can easily edit and create word documents, spreadsheets and presentations using this app.
9. SmartOffice (Paid) – Smartoffice is one of the best paid office apps for Android users that allows users to create, view, edit and share MS word, excel, PowerPoint files. The app comes with lots of options and a nice user interface which help users to edit files easily.
10. Smart Office Lite (Free) – Smart Office Lite is a simple and free office viewer that lets you open and share MS office files from phone or tablet.