1. Microsoft PowerPoint – One of the best presentation software for Windows PC but it cannot be used free of charge. Although you can use free trial version of Microsoft Office but it is valid only for one month. PowerPoint comes with lots of options which can help you to make professional presentation for business or products. Great software for Windows users.
2. Open Office – Open Office is known as the main competitor of Microsoft Office because Open Office is available free of cost on the web. Although Microsoft Office looks beautiful than it but Open Office can be used totally free on your computer and comes with lots of useful options which can only be found in paid version software. Open Office Package comes with alternatives to MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint which are known as Writer, Calc and Impress.
3. Libre Office – LibreOffice is very similar to OpenOffice and now it has become very popular on the web. LibreOffice also comes with alternatives to MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You can download full office suite on your Windows PC free of cost. LibreOffice comes with a great presentation software called LibreOffice Impress which has many useful options and can be used as an alternative to MS PowerPoint.
4. Google Presentation – Google also offers free online tools which can be used to create free presentation, documents, spreadsheets, forms, drawing etc. You can use this free online tool by signing into your Google Account. Just visit Google docs and sign into your Google account, then go to document list and click on red button, after clicking on the red button just select presentation from the menu. Google also offers lots of pre made templates.
5. Prezi – prezi is a popular online presentation creation tool that helps users to create professional and stylish presentation with easy to use interface. You can use online tool free of charge. One of the best ways to make presentation within few minutes for your business, product, service or website.
6. Kingsoft Presentation Free – Kingsoft Presentation is a useful presentation software for Windows PC which can be used as an alternative to PowerPoint. You can download this useful presentation software on your PC free of charge. Kingsoft also offers other office tools free of cost such as Writer , Spreadsheets etc.
7. Photostage – Useful and simple presentation application that supports photos and videos. You can create professional presentation using Photos, Videos and slideshows. Photostage supports multiple presentation formats. Available free of cost for your PC.
8. Extra Photo Slideshow – Extra Photo Slideshow is a useful presentation software that lets users create custom slideshow from photos. The software comes with dozens of transition effects and can be saved on multiple formats. You can download this software free of cost on your PC.
9. Visualbee – Visualbee helps you to make PowerPoint presentation more attractive and professional with just few clicks. Visualbee comes with lots of pre designed styles and images which can enhance your PowerPoint presentation quality. Visualbee is available free of cost for Windows OS.
10. Slide-effect – Slide Effect is a fully featured Windows presentation software which has been integrated with lots of features. You can download free trial version to test the usability of software but free trial version comes with many limitations. You can access full features by purchasing paid version of Slide effect.