1. Fiverr – Fiverr is one of the most visited freelancing websites on the web where you can earn money by completing short and easy projects. In this website, you have to create your profile with your desired job description & rate, after creating your profile, it will show your profile in job marketplace so that small business owners ( job providers ) can hire you. You can receive your earnings via PayPal.
2. Freelancer – Freelancer is one of the most popular online jobs providing websites on the internet where job seekers can find all types of online jobs without investment. You can find here short, medium and big projects. Usually an active freelance earns $250 to $1250 from this site. You can receive your money through different payment methods such as PayPal, check, bank transfer etc.
3. Hubpages – Hubpages is not a job providing website but can help you to make money online for free. Hubpages allow users to write articles on their interested topics and if you want to earn from your written articles, you can monetize your articles with hubpages monetizing option. Hubpages allows users making money through some popular ad network such as Google Adsense, Amazon , eBay partner network, Hubpage ad program etc.
4. Odesk – Odesk is one of the best online job portals where users can find all types of online jobs without investment. Odesk offers flexible payment method and high rate for freelance projects.
5. Elance – Elance is very similar to Freelancer and lets users find high paying projects. If you are looking for professional online jobs with high project salary, Elance could be the best option for you.
6. iWriter – iWriter is one of the fastest growing freelancing websites for online writers. If you can write articles for bloggers, you can make money by writing unique and original articles. iWriter lets writers earn money by submitting original articles. You can write articles on your interested topics. Usually it pays $4 to $8 per standard quality article but you can choose high paying articles if you are a professional writer. Payment can be received via PayPal.
7. Amazon Affiliate – Amazon is not a job providing website but it can help users making money by selling products online. If you have online marketing skill , you can join this affiliate program because Amazon pays attractive commission on each sale. You can promote your affiliate links on your blog, favorite social networks and online communities.
8. Mturk – If you are looking for short and easy online jobs without any investment, Mturk can help you to find short tasks and you will be paid each time whenever you complete any task. Mturk is operated by popular online product selling company Amazon.
9. Mylot – Mylot helps online job seekers making money by answering question, uploading images and sharing opinions. You can also make money by referring friends to this great revenue sharing program. Payment can be received via PayPal.
10. Sponsoredtweets – If you have huge Twitter followers, you can make decent money by promoting sponsored tweets on your twitter followers. If you have more than 50 K twitter followers , you can charge $50 to $ 100 per tweet.
Update- Mylot has closed their revenue sharing program.