1. Choose High Paying Topics – If your site is related to high paying topics, you can earn very high income from Google Adsense. Google Adsense pays very high cpc rate on some popular topics such as- web hosting, insurance, education , money making tips, seo etc. CPC rate is the main factor of Adsense income ,so you should try to use high paying keywords on your website so that Google Adsense can show more targeted ads. Sometimes Google Adsense pays more than $5 per click but rate depends on different factors.
2. Publish Fresh & Unique Content – Google Adsense use some techniques to detect quality of articles so if you publish high quality articles which contain useful resources or tips, you can get high cpc rate. When you publish useful articles , more people share your content that can also help you to increase website traffic.
3. Use Large Ad Formats – If you use large ad format, you can get high rate from Google Adsense. Google pays very high rate on these formats- 728 x 90 Leaderboard , 336 x 280 Large Rectangle, 160 x 600 wide skyscraper . You can also use link units because link units generate many clicks and now Google delivers highly targeted ads on link units.
4. Place Your Ads on “Above the fold” -If you place your ads on the top area of your pages , You can dramatically increase your Adsense income. When you place your ads on the top area of your website, your ads generates more clicks. You can also use this online tool to check your website’s above the fold area.
5. Optimize your Ads according to Google – Google Adsense suggests webmasters to optimize their ads to get more clicks and high rate on each click. Google offers a complete learning guide to Adsense users. I highly recommend you to read all of their suggested articles to get high rate from your ads. Read Google Ad optimization tips and other useful tips related to Adsense.
6. Use Search & Mobile Ads – If your site receives heavy traffic from mobile devices, you must monetize your mobile traffic with Google Mobile Ads. Mobile ads can pay you high rate on each click. You can also use Google custom search box by Google Adsense to generate extra income from your site. Although search ads cannot pay you high rate but can be used to get extra income from your site.
7. Update Your Site Frequently – Google pays high cpc rate on active websites. If you update your site frequently, you can easily increase your Google adsense income.
8. Useful Image/text ads – Allow Google to show both type of ads on your website space- Image and Text, It will deliver high paying advertisements on your site.
9. Use Custom Channel & Target For Advertisers – You should use custom channel to target your ads for Advertisers. One of the most important factors which can dramatically change your Adsense cpc rate.
10. Use All Products – If your site is not able to earn sufficient money, you can use all of Google Adsense services such as – Link ad units, standard ad units, search ads, mobile ads, Google affiliate ads, Google consumer survey, adsense video ads etc.
Hope, these tips will help you to increase your Google Adsense income easily.