1. Sell Direct Ads – You can easily increase blog revenue by selling direct ads on your site. Direct advertisers can pay you more than any online advertising network. There are tons of websites and tools on the internet that help site owners to accept payment from direct advertisers and manage direct ads on website.
If you are interested in showing direct ads on your site, you can try Buysellads advertising network that helps site owners to make money by selling direct ads. If you have been declined by Buysellads, you can use any of these alternative services to Buysellads.
2. Use Madadsmedia – You can use Madadsmedia ads on your site to maximize revenue of your blog. Madadsmedia is one of the fastest growing ad optimization services on the web that helps small and mid sized websites to maximize blog revenue by showing high paying cpm ads. If your site is approved by Madadsmedia, you can generate codes to show high paying cpm ads on your site. Great ad optimization service for small and medium sized websites that allows site owners to set minimum cpm rate with alternate ad option.
3. Use Viglink or Skimlinks – If you have a review site, you can monetize your external links easily by using Viglink or Skimlinks on your site. You only need to put a simple code to your site and they will monetize your external links automatically. Although all of your external links cannot be monetized but most of external links can generate revenue from your site. Join Viglink or Skimlinks
4. Accept Sponsored Posts – If your site receives high traffic and you publish reviews on your blog, this method can help you to earn extra money from your blog. Thousands of popular bloggers make decent money by writing sponsored articles on their blogs. If you want to accept sponsored posts on your blog, you can create a page about the price of your sponsored reviews with a contact form so that interested people can contact you for this purpose. You can also use popular paid blogging networks to accept sponsored offers. Suggested services – PayPerPost, SponsoredReviews , Blogsvertise .
5. Add A Job Board – Job board can help you to increase regular traffic and extra revenue easily. You can add a job board on a sub domain of your site. There are tons of job board providers on the web that offer fully functional job board with paid listing and ad inserting options. You can try simplyhired or indeed.
6. Offer Sponsored Software or Apps– Offering sponsored software and mobile apps can help you to make sufficient money from your blog. Thousands of bloggers promote sponsored software to generate huge revenue from their blog. You can join some top affiliate programs and networks to find sponsored software, mobile and web applications. Suggested sites – Apple’s iTunes Affiliate Program, Commission Junction Affiliate Network , Shareasale , Avangate .
7. Use Video Ads – You can also display video ads on your site to increase blog revenue. You can try some popular video ad networks to monetize your blog with sponsored videos. I know about a popular video publisher program that helps users generate extra income from their blogs. You can join Dailymotion Publisher Program to make money by showing sponsored videos on your site.
8. Use Photo Ads – Photo ads can be a great way to generate huge income from your site. If you publish lots of images on your site, you can also monetize your photos with ads. Suggested site- Affinity
9. Use Sponsored Related Posts– If your site receives heavy traffic and you want to generate hundreds of dollars every week, you can monetize your site with sponsored related stories or articles. Suggested services – Mgid , content.ad , Nrelate
10. Sell text link ads – Selling text link ads is one of the best ways to generate huge revenue from your site. Thousands of advertisers and internet companies want to expose their business on the web. They pay very high rate on text link ads. If you are interested in this monetization method, you can use some direct link selling ad networks to monetize your blog.