Are you looking for this list of URL shorteners websites ? Here you can see top 10 URL shortening websites which can help internet users to hide long URLs or #affiliate links. URL shortening services could be very useful when you recommend your friends to visit long website address or your referral links. In this article, I have listed Top 10 #URL shortening services that can help you to promote your affiliate links and hide long website addresses. Okay let’s see the list.
1. Bit.ly – Bitly is one of the most popular url shorteners that can be used to hide , track and shorten your long urls. This service was started in 2008 and was the default url shortener of Twitter. One of the best url shorteners that also allows users to bookmarks their favourite web pages. You can view real time report in your Bitly account. One of the best ways to share, organise and bookmark your favourite webpages.
2. Goo.gl – Goo.gl is one of the best url shortening services on the web that is owned by Google. Google started url shortening service in December 2009 and now it has become one of the most popular URL shorteners on the internet that also allows users to track click statistics of shortened urls.
3. Bit.do – Bit.do is one of the best url shorteners for webmasters because it can also track real time traffic of their shortened urls. This service also helps you to run your own url shortner service under custom domain name. One of the best services to hide your long links.
4. Jar.ma– Jar.ma is a new url shortening service that helps internet users to hide their long urls easily. If you want to hide your long affiliate links or referral links, you can try this service.
5. Ow.ly – Ow.ly is a very useful url shortner that helps users to shorten urls, share files and track visits. This service is operated by popular social media managing service Hootsuite.
6. Tinyurl – Tinyurl is one of the oldest url shortening service that was started in 2002. Users don’t need to register account to shorten urls.
7. T.co – T.co is a great url shortening service that is operated by Twitter to prevent link spamming on Twitter. If you want to shorten your url with this domain, just go to your Twitter account and tweet your link, your tweeted link will be converted to t.co url.
8. Is.gd – Is.gd is not very popular like bitly and goo.gl but useful url shortening services that helps users shortening urls easily.
9. Tr.im – Tr.im is a useful shortening website where you can get detailed statistics of your visited shortened urls.
10. Tiny.cc – Tiny.cc is a simple url shortener that can help you to shorten your urls, track and manage urls.
Hope this list will help you to find useful url shortening service for your promotional work. There are many reasons to use this type of service but the main purpose of these types of service is hiding long affiliate links. Lots of internet marketers also use this service to track click count and hide their usernames from urls.