If you have a blog with sufficient traffic, you can monetize your blog with some high paying ad networks that pay you to show sponsored related articles on your site. In this article, you can see some useful sites that help bloggers and website owners to make money by showing sponsored related articles.
1. Nrelate – Nrelate is one of the best ways to generate extra income from your blog by showing sponsored related articles. Nrelate helps publishers increase page views and earn revenue by showing related content. Great service that offers a different monetization method to site owners. Nrelate pays to publishers via PayPal.
2. Content.ad – Content.ad is one of the fastest growing ad networks that pays to publishers fixed guaranteed cpm rate for showing sponsored related posts. Content.ad pays to publishes via PayPal and Check. Minimum payout of the site is $50.
3. Mgid – Mgid is one of the most popular related content services on the web that helps site owners to monetize their site with sponsored related articles. You can use sponsored related content widget on your site to earn extra income from your site. Thousands of bloggers and site owners use Mgid to generate more page views and revenue from their online content, you can also try Mgid.
4. Adblade – One of the best advertising networks for sponsored related ads but it requires heavy traffic. If your site receives more than 500000 page views monthly, you can apply for this high paying ad network. The site offers highly relevant and high paying related ads. Very useful ad network for big publishers.
5. Outbrain – Outbrain is one of the most popular services on the internet that helps site owners to show highly relevant content. Although outbrain revenue sharing option is available for only big publishers but if you are looking for any good related post widget for your site, you can try Outbrain because outbrain widget loads very quickly.