Are you looking for best Google Adsense Alternatives? If you are a blogger or website owners and want to make money by monetizing your web content, you can use some top alternatives to Google Adsense that pay publishers high eCPM rate like Google Adsense. In this article, you can see the list of top 10 Adsense alternatives which can be used to monetize your blog or website. Although all of these advertising networks don’t pay like Google Adsense but some can pay you high cpm rate. Okay let’s see the list of top 10 ad networks which are considered as best Adsense alternative. Ranking of these networks are based on their pay rates instead of popularity and reputation.
1. Buysellads – Buysellads is one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense that pays very high rate but getting approval from Buysellads Team is more difficult than Google Adsense but it requires top level domain name with at least 50K page views per month. If you have a site with top level domain name and you are getting more than 50K monthly page views, you must try this ad network because it can help you to earn thousands of dollars per month easily. Advertisers buy bloggers and website owners’ website spaces on monthly basis so you don’t need to worry about generating click on the ads. Payments are made via PayPal and Wire transfer. You can receive your earnings twice in a month. Minimum payout of Buysellads is only $50.
2. Infolinks – Infolinks is considered as one of the best Adsense alternatives and it approves faster than Google Adsense. Infolinks offers in-text ads to publishers. Great ad network to monetize your content. Infolinks offers various payment methods to publishers such as PayPay, Wire Transfer etc. If your site receives at least 500 to 1000 page views, you can earn $1.5 to $5 per thousand page views. Although rates depends on the geographical location and website category but generally bloggers make $1.5 to $5 CPM from infolinks.
3. Chitika – Chitika is one of the best alternative to Adsense that pays high rate like Google Adsense and if you monetize your website with chitika ads, you can earn decent money but you cannot expect very high cpc rate if your site is approved as silver membership. Chitika pays high cpc rate only to Gold publishers. If your site generates more than 5000 page views per day, your account will be approved as Gold Account. Minimum payout of chitika is only $10. You can request your earnings via PayPal and Check.
4. Exponential – Best cpm advertising network but it accepts only big publishers. If your site receives heavy traffic, you can use this ad network to monetize your content with high paying cpm banner ads. Tribalfusion is one of the highest paying ad networks on the internet and considered as one of the best alternative to Google Adsense.
5. Clicksor – Clicksor is one of the most popular advertising networks on the internet that offers cpm and cpc ads to site owners. If you are looking for guaranteed cpm ad network, it could be perfect for you. Clicksor offers Text, In-text, Banner , Full page and Pop under ads to website owners. Payment can be received on each 15 days via PayPal. Minimum Payout is only $50.
6. Affinity – Affinity is one of the highest revenue sharing advertising networks in the industry. Sometimes affinity shares more than 90% revenue to publishers. Affinity offers various ad formats and ad types so that you can make more money using Affinity ads on your site. It pays very high ecpm rate like Google Adsense. Payment can be received using your PayPal account. Minimum payout of Affinity is $50.
7. Bidvertiser – Bidvertiser is one of the oldest advertising networks in the online marketing industry and can be used as an alternative to Google Adsense. Bidvertisers offers cpc, cpa and feed ads to publishers. Minimum payout of Bidvertiser is only $10. You can receive your earnings via PayPal or Check.