Online Advertising Networks can help you to promote your product or website easily and quickly to millions of people at affordable rates. Online ad networks also help web publishers (bloggers and website owners) to make money from their websites by monetizing their ad spots. Here you can see top 10 most popular online advertising networks on the internet which can help you to market or monetize your blog or website. Ranking of these ad networks are based on Alexa traffic rank, global users, industry reputation, monthly page views and blog reviews. Here you can find only that websites which serve CPM or CPC ads. Affiliate networks have been excluded from the list.
1. Google Adsense – Google Adsense is the largest publisher ad network that serves highly targeted ads to websites, blogs, mobile apps, games and search engine result pages. If you have a blog or website, you can make decent money using Google Adsense and if you want to promote your site or product using Google Adsense, just sign up on Google Adword. Google Adsense pays very high cpc rate to publishers. Payments are made via Check and EFT. Minimum payout is $100.
2. Zedo – Zedo is one of the largest ad serving websites where small business owners promote their stuffs. Zedo also helps ad networks to deliver highly targeted ads. If you are planning to open your own advertising network, Zedo can help you to build your online advertising network. Zedo also provides great ad serving tools for publishers so that website owners can generate more revenue from their sites.
3. Clicksor – Clicksor is one of the leading online ad networks in the industry where website owners can get different kinds of ads for their sites. Clicksor offers different ad formats and ad types for web publishers. If you have a blog or website, you can monetize your site with this ad network. You can use CPC ads, CPM ads and PPV ads to monetize your site. Payments are made on net 15 days mode via PayPal, Wire Transfer etc.
4. Exponential – Great cpm advertising network that can pay you high rate for showing impression based advertisements on your site but it requires heavy traffic so you must read their requirements before joining the website as a publisher.
5. Infolinks – Infolinks is one of the most popular ad networks on the web that approves any site quickly. If you are getting sufficient traffic, you can earn decent money online by showing in-text ads on your website content. Payments are made on net 30 days basis. Minimum payout is only $50, you can receive your earnings via PayPal and other payment processors.
6. Buysellads – Buysellads is one of the highest paying online advertising networks that can pay you very high rate for displaying ads. Bloggers and website owners make thousands of dollars per month using this ad Buysellads. Earnings can be received via PayPal and wire-transfer. Minimum payout is only $50.
If your site is approved by Buysellads, you can expect very high earnings but they approve only high traffic generating websites and blogs. If your site generates more than 50K page views, you can apply for buysellads. Buysellads helps you to sell ads directly so that you can earn maximum revenue from your site.
7. Adcash – You can call it an alternative to Google Adsense and it approves website quicker than Google Adsense and payments are made on net 30 days basis that means if you have earned something in January, you will receive your earnings in March. Payments are made via PayPal. Minimum payout is €100.
8. Chitika – Chitika is considered as the best alternative to Google Adsense. Chitika approves website very quick. Monetizing website with chitika ads can give you additional revenue. Chitika has very low minimum payout that is only $10. Chitika pays on click basis. Payment can be received via PayPal and Check.
If your site receives more than 5K page views per day, your site will be approved as a gold member. Gold members get high rates on clicks. Sometimes chitika pays more than $.50 for each click but depends on website traffic, website content , geographic location of user and advertisers budget. One of the best advertising networks on the web that can help you to earn easy money from your blog or website.
9. Bidvertiser – Bidvertiser can also be used as an alternative to Google Adsense. Bidvertiser is one of the oldest advertising networks. This ad network offers four ways of monetizing website which are- banner or text ads, xml feeds, sponsored toolbar for web browser and referral program. Minimum payout is only $10.