Are you looking for Google Analytics Alternatives ? Google Analytics is one of the best analytics services on the web that can be used free of cost by website / blog owners and app developers. Google analytics helps site owners to know about users activities , advertising ROI and website performance. Google Analytics provides lots of information to webmasters about their website performance such as- number of visitors, page views, popular pages, site loading time, traffic sources, entrance keywords and pages, average time of visitors etc.
In this article, you can see some useful services which offer powerful analytics services to users. I have listed here top 10 alternatives to Google Analytics.
1. Clicky – Clicky is one of the best alternatives to Google Analytics that lets users find lots of useful data about their websites, blogs and applications. Clicky is a real time web analytics tool that helps users to know about website traffic, page views, visitors location, recent viewers location, average time on site, keywords etc. Clicky offers both plans- free and paid. If you have a site with heavy traffic, you have to pay small fee to Clicky but if your site is getting up to 3000 page views per day, you can use this service free of cost.
2. Statcounter – One of the most popular website traffic tools which allows users to track website hits, page views, popular pages and keywords, audience location, traffic sources etc. Statcounter offers tons of features free of cost. You can use it as an alternative to Google Analytics.
3. Piwik – An open source analytics tool that is used by thousands of webmasters. Piwik is a free web analytics software that can help you to track lots of important things about your site such as -users activities , advertising ROI ,number of visitors, page views, website loading time,popular pages, traffic sources, search engine keywords and pages, average time of visitors including eCommerce analysis.
4. Mixpanel – Mixpanel can be used as an alternative to Google Analytics because it provides lots of useful data about users’ websites and mobile apps. Mixpanel is a powerful analytics service for mobile and web. Great service to measure and improve conversion rate of your business.
5. Lijit – Lijit is a useful website that offers three useful things to webmasters which are- online advertising tool, publisher tools and website analytics tool. Lijit can help you to track some useful data about your website visitors that could be very useful for web promotion.
6. Foxmetrics – Foxmetrics is one of the most popular web analytics that can be used as Google Analytics alternatives. Foxmetrics is offers powerful analytics tool which can help you to track visitors’ action in real time, all records & information and data. If you are running a business website, this service could be very useful to measure lots of important data about your visitors. Foxmetricks offers free and affordable packages to webmasters.
7. Openwebanalytics – Openwebanalytics is a great alternative to Google Analytics which lets users track and analyze visitors activities on their sites. Openwebanalytics is a open source free analytics software that can be used on your web server to track all of important data. Downloadable analytics software which also helps webmasters to track click and mouse activities on their sites.Openwebanalytics comes with tons of useful features but can only be used on your web server.
8. Kissmetrics – A powerful customer web analytics software which helps webmasters to track every single activity of a person on their sites. Kissmetrics offers tons of useful features which could be useful to increase conversion rate.
9. Woopra – Woopra is a real time customer and visitor analytics service which allows business owners and webmasters to track useful data about their visitors and customers. Woopra offers different packages to users including free plan.
10. Chartbeat – Chartbeat is a useful real time website analytics service which helps users to track many important things such as real time visitors activities, report of content engagement, action etc. An easy to use analytics service which can be used as an alternative to Google Analytics.