Top android backup apps can help you to protect your important data easily. You can find hundreds of free android backup apps on Play store but all of them don’t come with useful features. In this article, I listed top 10 best android backup apps for smartphones and tablets. These apps will help you to protect your important data such as documents, contact lists, SMS & MMS, photos , videos etc. Check these useful backup apps on your Android phone or tablet.
1. Titanium Backup – Titanium backup is one of the most downloaded backup apps on Google Play Store. This is a powerful backup tool for Android devices which lets users backup, restore, freeze their applications, data and market links. A complete backup app that comes with many useful features. You can install Titanium Backup on your android device free of cost.
2. Helium – Helium is a powerful backup app that lets users to backup and sync applications and data to SD cards or cloud storage. The app doesn’t require root so that users can use this app easily to backup their apps and data. Great free backup app which can help you to backup all of your apps and data.
3. Super Backup – Super Backup is a useful backup app that can help you to backup quickly of your apps, contacts, SMS, Call logs, bookmarks etc to your SD card or email. Great backup app which has lots of useful options including automatic schedule backup feature.
4. App Backup Restore – Transfer – Very useful and featured rich backup app for android users. If you want to backup your app, apps’ apk, call logs, contacts, SMS, & SD cards. One of the best backup apps and it comes with many useful features but you cannot backup app setting. You can transfer your backup files & other stuffs to SD card or USB or in a Cloud service.
5. App backup & Restore – Simple but powerful backup manager for android devices. The app has lots of options and helps you backup and restore your all important data to another device or SD card. The app has many features and very useful to backup your smartphone.
6. My Backup – My Backup is a free trail version of My Backup Pro. The app has many useful options which can help you to backup your apps, photos, videos, call logs, messages etc to SD card or online server.
7. SMS Backup & Restore – SMS Backup & Restore is a simple and easy to use message backup app for Android users. Although this app doesn’t come with all of necessary features but useful to make quick backup of your SMS with automatic schedule backup feature.
8. Ultimate Backup – Ultimate backup is one of the best tools for android devices which can help you to manage many useful things of your device. The comes with many useful options such as backing up, restoring, freezing, killing tasks, uninstalling apps , syncing to cloud etc.
9. Sandisk Memory Zone – Sandisk Memory Zone is a complete memory management application for android which can be used to manage, backup, restore your memory to SD card or cloud server.
10. Mobile Backup – Simple and easy backup app for Android device which allows users to backup easily their mobile data such as sms, contact lists, calendar and call logs to SD cards.