1. Linkedin – Linkedin is the largest business networking website on the internet that has millions of active internet users. If you want to promote any kind of product or business, you can market your business here easily. You can find thousands of large groups related to your business in Linkedin community. If you want to grow your business quickly, you can become pro member of Linkedin by paying some fees. It works great and can give you amazing result in very short time.
2. Facebook – Facebook is the largest social networking website that has around 1000 million users so you cannot ignore Facebook because it offers very cheap advertising that can connect you with thousands of people in few days. You can create Facebook page for your business, groups to discuss about your business or app to promote your business in very short time.
3. Google Plus – Google Plus has become one of the largest social networking websites where millions of users spend their valuable time. If you want to build your brand and network, Google plus can help you to connect with thousands of active internet users easily.
4. Twitter – Twitter is a great place where you can promote your products easily to thousands of people with just one tweet. Twitter allows users expending their business by using their business plans. You can also hire some social media marketers to gain twitter followers.
5. Apsense – Although Apsense is not very popular like Facebook or Twitter but very useful to promote your business on the Internet because it allows users creating their business page, expending their business network for free and discussing about their business on thousands of groups.
6. Biznik – Biznik is a very useful website where users can create their own community for their business. If you want to create your business community, you can join Biznik for free to promote your business on the web.
7. Bloggers – If you want to meet millions of active bloggers, this web portal could be very perfect for you because Bloggers.com has millions of active professional bloggers that can help you to promote your business on the web easily.
8. Partnerup – Great place for small business owners because Partnerup allows small business owners promoting their business on the internet for free. You can find here thousands of online business owners and connect with those to expend your network.
9. Apnacircle – One of the fastest growing professional networking websites that can help you to find jobs, career solutions and business owners. You can expend your business easily by adding thousands of active people.
10. Siliconindia – If you are an Indian, you cannot ignore this site because Siliconindia is a highly popular Indian business networking and news publishing website where millions of users visit per month.