10. Ctrlq listen – Ctrlq is one of the most useful websites that helps users to find useful stuffs on the web. This site is owned by Amit Agarwal ( Founder of labnol.org ) . You can also find some more useful online tools and tips. This listening tool helps users to download audio files of their entered text files. Just put the text and click on the “listen” button , this tool will convert your text into speech.
There are many online tools on the web that help users to convert text files into speech so that users can add the voice to any kind of video file. If you are looking for free Text to Speech converter, this article will help you to find the best websites for converting your text files into speech. These websites offer free services to users and you can choose voice speed, voice type including male and female voice etc. These online tools can help you to convert your words to voice easily. Okay let’s see the list of top 10 free text to speech online converters.
1. Text to Speech – Imtranslator.net provides very powerful online tool to convert your words into voice. This free text to speech tool can help you to make any kind of audio file using your text file. Text to speech tool lets users convert words to voice with some useful options such as voice speed, translating option, voice types ( Male and Female ) , embed option etc.
2. iSpeech – iSpeech is one of the best websites where users can convert their text files to audio files easily. iSpeech provides some useful tools such as translator, text to speech tool, iSpeech obama & iSpeech bush to listen human quality voice.
3. Text-to-Speech – One of the best text to speech converters that helps users to convert text into audio files quickly and easily. Just enter your text and select the voice options and after clicking on the button, this tool will play audio of your entered texts.
4. Yakitome – Yakitome is one of the most useful online tools that can help users creating audio files of text files.
5. Natural Readers – Natural Readers is a free software that lets users convert text files to audio files. If you are looking for free text to speech software, Natural Reader could be the best software. Natural Readers is very easy to use text to speech software that can read any kind text file such as Microsoft word files, web pages, PDF and emails.
6. Spokentext – Spokentext allows users to convert all kinds of text files in audio files such as Word, PDF, plain text, PowerPoint files, and web pages. Spokentext tool helps users recording their converted audio files in mp3 or .m4b format.
7. Vozme – A simple and free online tool that helps internet users to convert their text files into speech easily. Vozme supports 6 different languages.
8. iVona – iVona is one of the best text to speech tools that provides users useful services online reading tool, instant web pages reading tool, business tools, individual tools etc.
9. odiogo – Odiogo has media shifting technology that helps users to download & play audio files anywhere, anytime and on any device. Users can turn their sites and blog posts in audio files easily. Odiogo is one of the best text to speech online converters that provides high quality text to speech converter with blog integration option.