Pay Per Click companies help people to grow business on the internet easily and quickly. Pay per click advertising network helps users to earn money from their blogs and advertise business at affordable fixed price rates. If you are an advertiser, online marketer or a blogger and looking for top 10 best pay per click advertising networks, this article for you because here you can see the list of top web companies which serve pay per click ads on the internet.
1. Google Adsense -Google Adsense is one of the best Pay Per Click ad networks that pays to publishers high cpc rate for displaying ads on their websites and blogs. If you are a site owner, you can earn money by displaying Google Ads on your site. If you want to promote your website by spending money, Google Adwords could be very useful because it has large network of publishers and you can also show your ads on Google search engine. Google Adwords offers targeted advertising solution which helps people to grow business at affordable rates.
2. Adbrite – Adbrite is one of the best alternatives to Google Adsense and if your site is receiving huge traffic, you can try Adbrite to monetize your traffic with Pay Per Click ads or CPM ads. If you want to find cheap advertising solution, Adbrite can help you to promote your product or website at affordable price.
3. Infolinks – Infolinks is one of the most popular pay per click companies on the web that helps publishers and advertisers running their business on the internet. Infolinks serves in-text advertisements. Infolinks is one of the largest publisher networks on the web where thousands of advertisers spend their money to promote websites, services or products as pay per click advertisements.
4. Chitika – Chitika is a highly popular advertising network which pays website owners for generating clicks from search engine traffic. Chitika has started some new ad formats such as in-text ads, list unit etc. Bloggers can earn money by displaying cpc ads on website spots. Sometimes chitika pays more than Google Adsense so if you are not satisfied with Google Adsense, you can try Chitika ads.
5. Clicksor – Clicksor is one of the most popular advertising networks on the web that offers different advertising solution such as pay per click advertising, cpm ads, pay per view ads, pop up ads etc. Clicksor offers cheap advertising solution to advertisers so if you are looking for cheap advertising solution, you can try Clicksor to promote your products at cheap rate.
6. Adhitz – Adhitz is one of the best pay per click ad networks where bloggers and website owners can earn $0.03 to 0.17 for each click. Adhitz mainly serves business and money making ads so if you are going to provide any kind of online business opportunity to internet users, you must try Adhtiz. Adhtiz serves ads at affordable price and you can also buy website based traffic by using Adhitz marketplace.
7. Adclickmedia – Adclickmedia is one of the fastest growing ad networks that serves pay per click ads on websites and blogs. If you are looking for cheap pay per click advertising network, Adclickmedia can help you to promote your business at your budget.
8. Affinity – Affinity is one of the highest revenue sharing advertising network that offers both kinds of ads CPC and CPM. Affinity is considered one of the best Adsense alternatives.
9. Bidvertiser – One of the oldest pay per click advertising networks on the internet where advertisers spend money to promote website and services on popular websites.
10. Adengage – Adengage is a useful ad network where thousands of advertisers promote their products to get traffic at very cheap rate. If you want to get traffic at very cheap rate, Adengage can help you to get traffic as low as $0.01/click.