1. Coca-Cola – Coca-Cola is one of the most popular soft drink selling company in the world and one of the most popular brands in the world. Currently Coca Cola is the best brand of the world according to Interbrand brand rank.
2. Apple – Apple Inc. is one of the most popular brands in the world that sells computer software and hardware. Apple has raised market value quickly by introducing iPhone and iPad and now it is one of the most valuable brands in the world.
3. IBM corp. – IBM corp. , The US based technology company that is ranked as one of the most popular brands in the world. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software and also offers some useful servcies in infrastructure, hosting and consulting sectors.
4. Google – Highly popular and the most visited web search engine on the internet that is ranked as one of the most popular brands in the world. Google is mainly known for powerful search engines but it also provides many useful and popular services to consumers such as online advertising solution, software, cloud computing etc.
5. Microsoft – Microsoft is the world’s most recognized brands, mainly known for Windows Operating System. Microsoft develops & sells wide range of services and products related to computing.
6. General Electric – General Electric is one of the most popular brands in the world. GE (General Electric) is a popular American conglomerate that operates different sectors which are Technology Infrastructure, Energy,Consumer & Industrial and Capital Finance.
7. McDonald’s Corp. – One of the most popular fast food serving companies in the world that is one of the most popular brands of the world. McDonald’s Corporation is the largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants in the world.
8. Intel – Intel is one of the most popular brands in electronic sector. One of the most popular companies that is mainly known for making chipsets, Bluetooth, flash memory, motherboard chipsets, microprocessors & network interface cards .
9. Samsung -Samsung is one of the most popular electronic brands in the world that sells Apparel, electronic components, consumer electronics, medical equipment, chemicals, precision instruments,ships, semiconductors, telecommunications equipment etc. Interbrand has ranked Samsung as one of the most popular electronic brands in the world.
10. Toyota – Toyota is one of the largest automobile manufacturing companies in the world and currently ranked as one of the most popular brands in the world by Interbrand.
Images Credit- Flickr, Photobucket , Forbes & Reuters