Here you can see some main benefits of using Question-Answer websites:
- You can ask questions to get answer of your problem
- You can share knowledge to help internet users
- You can get web popularity by answering people
- Increase website visitors by linking your content as useful resources
- Make money through revenue sharing program and promoting affiliate links
There are many online communities on the internet which allow users to earn money by answering people. These types of question answer websites share their ad revenue to users. Some websites share Google Adsense revenue and some only allow to post useful links which could be your blog or website. Thousands of internet users share their knowledge to help people and some of them make sufficient money by linking their websites’ content or using revenue sharing program. Here I have listed some popular Q-A websites which help users to find answer of their questions. Okay let’s see the list of Top 10 Question Answer Websites.
1. Yahoo Answers – One of the best question answer websites to find answer in any topic.
2. Google Products Forums – You can ask questions about Google services such Adsense, Adword, Blogger, Android etc.
3. Linkedin Answers – Similar to Yahoo Answer where you can ask your questions.
4. Answers – One of the most popular Question-Answer websites on the internet to find useful resources.
5. Stackoverflow – Stackoverflow is a useful question answer website which provides users useful resources.
6. Webanswers – Also allows users to make money by using Google Adsense ads. Share your knowledge and earn money through Google Ads.
7. Mylot – Mylot is a great revenue sharing question answer website where users can also upload images, refer friends and complete short tasks to earn money.
8. Allexperts – Useful Question Answer website to find answers of your questions.
9. Useofweb– One of the best knowledge sharing communities on the internet where you can ask questions on your interested topics.
10. Askville by Amazon – Great question answer community that is operated by popular products selling company Amazon.