1. Freelance Jobs – Freelance job is one of the fastest way of earning passive income and if you don’t want to spend your time in blogging or internet marketing, you can try freelance jobs. Freelance jobs can be easily found on popular freelancing websites. If you want to know more about freelancing websites, you can read this article – Top 10 Freelancing websites
2. Blogging – Blogging can help you to earn thousands of dollars but it can take long time to generate revenue so if you are not interested in blogging, I would recommend you to try another way. You may have to wait for at least 2 -3 months. If you don’t know how to create a blog, first you should know the process of creating a blog. You can find thousands of tutorial videos on YouTube for blogging. Read these articles to know more about blogging.
3. Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate marketing is one of the best methods of earning passive income online because these days , you can find millions of sponsored products on the web which share high commission to affiliate marketers. Only you need to pick some high paying affiliate programs and then start promoting your products on popular places of the web such as social networks, blogs, forums, online communities etc. You can join any of these popular affiliate networks to find thousands of high paying sponsored products.
4. Social Media Marketing – Social media marketing is a great way to earn decent money online. Social media marketing job can pay you high income and this job doesn’t require any kind of technical skill only you need to promote your product on social networking websites. You can find hundreds of social media marketing projects on freelancing websites. Most of jobs providers ask workers to promote their social pages on the social networks.
5. Developing Mobile Apps – If you can develop mobile application, you can earn thousands of dollars per month. Thousands of iPhone and Android developers are making sufficient money only by creating mobile apps. You can submit your own application to iTunes store and Android marketplace to generate huge revenue from your application. If you cannot submit your application on these app stores, you can join freelancing websites to find mobile app developing jobs because these types of jobs can pay you an average of $500 to $2000 per project.
6. Selling Software – Selling software is one of the best ways to make money online because millions of software are downloaded everyday and if you work at least 4 – 5 hours, you can make easy money by selling software. You can join some software affiliate networks to find hundreds of sponsored software which pay high commission on each sale. Here are some suggested software affiliate networks- Avangate , iTunes Affiliate Program , Solimba , CJ , Shareasale , Clickbank , Bluesnap Affiliates .
7. Get paid to complete tasks – Completing sort tasks ( Micro jobs ) can pay you extra money. Although you cannot make huge money through job but you can make extra money in your spare time. Suggest Site- Mturk .
8. Get paid to write articles – If you have writing skill, you can earn easy money by writing articles on your interest. There are some websites which pay writers for writing quality articles. Suggested websites – iWriter , Hubpages, Triond & Squidoo .
9. Promoting sponsored videos – Promoting sponsored videos also can give you high income easily. There are some revenue sharing video websites where you can make money by uploading your own videos. Suggested Websites – YouTube Partner Program , Dailymotion Publisher Program .
10. Search Engine Marketing – Search Engine Marketing is one of the fastest ways to make money online but it requires huge investment. There are many popular search engine marketing companies where you can invest your money. You can promote high paying affiliate programs on search engines to generate quick sales from your affiliate programs. Suggested site- Google Adwords