Are you looking for free website hit counter to track your website traffic ? If you have a blog or website and want to track amount of visitors of your site, free web counter can help you to track exact number of your site’s page views. You can find hundreds of web counters but all of those are not trusted so you should only use trusted and popular website hit counters. In this article, you can see the list of of 10 free website hit counters which can help you to track website traffic.
1. Google Analytics – Google Analytics is one of the best ways to track exact amount of website traffic including lots of important data. Google offers powerful analysis service to bloggers and website owners free of cost. Only you need to add simple code in your website template and it will start tracking your site’s performance. Google Analytics is a safe and fully featured website analysis service that can be used for many purposes such as website hit counting, keyword and location traffic, page views , popular pages, click reports etc.
2. Clicky – Clicky is a powerful real time web analytics tool that helps users to track lots of things such as website hits, popular pages, geographic location, average time on site, recent viewer etc. Clicky offers tons of useful features and can be used free of cost if your site generates less than 3K page views per day.
3. StatCounter – Statcounter is one of the most popular free website hit counters to track website traffic. Statcounter also provides lots of features to users such as Invisible Counter Option, Magnify User, Popular Pages, Entry Pages, Exit Pages, Came From, Recent Keyword Activity, Visitor Paths ,Search Engine activties, Keyword Analysis etc.
4. Piwik – Piwik is one of the best website hit counters that can be used free of cost. Piwik is the best open source website performance tracking software that can be used totally free. You can find many useful features including eCommerce analysis option that you can find only in paid services.
5. Feedjit – Live visitors tracking tool that helps site owners to track visitors location, keywords etc. Feedjit lets you see visitors and your friends on your site.
6. Sovrn – Sovrn is a powerful audience analytics tool that also serves cpm advertising option with direct ads option. Sovrn offers advertising services, powerful audience analytics and publisher tools and all of these options can be used free of cost. If you want to track your website visitors activities on your site, Sovrn can help you to track all of useful things such as visitors age group , interest, average annual income etc.
7. Addfreestats – Addfreestats is a powerful website hit counter that can help you to track many useful things such as amount of visitors, page views, most visited pages, keywords etc. You can use this service free on your site.
8. Gostats – Useful free website hit counter and analytics tool for website owners.
9. Easycounter – Easycounter is a simple website hit counter that helps site owners to show stylish hit counter on webpages. You can add this free counter by following three simple steps – register your free account in the site, select design of hit counter and copy the code , put the code on your site.
10. Free Counters – Freecounters helps users adding stylish website hit counters on their sites. A simple way to add free website hit counter on your site.