If you are looking for a powerful android dictionary app, this article can tell you the best dictionary and translation apps for your Android device. Some of these apps are very useful and also work on offline mode. These apps help users to find exact word meaning and translate sentences into multiple languages easily. Almost all of these apps can be installed free of cost on your device. Try these useful dictionary apps on your Android device.
1. Dictionary.com – Dictionary.com’s Dictionary is one of the best free dictionary apps for Android that comes with many features. The app includes tons of features such as over 2 million definitions & synonyms, audio pronunciations, word origin information with history, spelling suggestion tool, idioms and phrases, voice search tool and lots of other features. Very useful dictionary app that can be installed on your Android device free of cost.
2. Offline dictionaries – If you are looking for free offline dictionary, this app would be the best option for your device. Offline dictionaries is a featured rich dictionary app that is integrated with tons of options. The app currently supports 40 international languages.
3. English Dictionary Offline – English Dictionary Offline is a useful android dictionary app that comes with more than 159000 words. Very useful dictionary app that works on offline mode so if you are looking for free offline dictionary, you can try this app. The app has easy interface with lots useful features , including bookmarking and history viewing option, Google quick search box, exact word pronunciations and random search button.
4. Dictionary – Featured rich free dictionary app for Android phones and tablets that helps you find the meaning of your desired word quickly on your device without internet connection. The app also supports offline mode but you have to download offline content separately on your device. Very useful and clean dictionary app that comes with lots of features such as 40 languages, translation option, social sharing option, advance search and many other features. Great dictionary and translation app for android phones.
5. Google Translate – One of the most downloaded translation apps on the Google play store. Google Translate is one of the best dictionary and translation apps and it comes with tons of features and also supports many international languages. The app includes many features such as powerful translation tool, text to speech reader to listen exact pronunciations of words, you can use this translator by using your voice, handwriting or camera, offline packages and many other features. Very useful app for android users.
6. iTranslate – free translator – Fully functional dictionary and translation app for your device that has many features such as voice search, powerful dictionary , voice recognition tool, supports 50 languages , social sharing and many other functions. iTranslate can be installed free of cost on your android device.
7. Translator Speak & Translate – Unique translator for Android devices that is available free of cost. The app supports 100 foreign languages which could be very useful for travelers. The app helps you learn international languages , improve pronunciations, and translate any sentences to your language. Very powerful app that auto detects languages and helps you understand, translate and speak international languages easily.
8. Talk Translate – Talk Translate is a useful real time translator that helps you translate and listen international languages easily on your device. Very useful app that comes with a powerful voice recognition technology which can be used for 12 popular international languages. The app currently supports 36 international languages for translations.
9. Translator + Dictionary – If you are looking for powerful translator and dictionary for your android device, this app could be the best option for you because it has lots of features and easy interface. Translator + Dictionary comes with two modes that are sentence mode and word mode. Very powerful app that supports multiple international languages.