Here you can see some useful face recognition software that can help you to organize people by face. If you want to categorize your friends or family members by face, you can use these face recognition software. Facial recognition software also helps you sort people by face and lets you create album of each person easily. Although all of these software don’t have this feature but they come with some very useful options such as – locking your PC with your face, using face as a password for login , face detection to find people etc .Okay check out the list of best Face Recognition Software on your Windows PC.
1. Google Photos ( formerly Picasa ) – Google Photos is one of the best photo organizers that comes with lots of photo management related features , including powerful face recognition technology that automatically detects faces of people and sort them by face.If you have thousands of photos in your computer and want to organize all of them by face, Picasa is the best option that also comes with many other features such as lots of photo effects, photo filters , beautiful photo viewer, video player, one click online sharing , photo correction tools and many other features. Great free photo software by Google that comes with powerful facial detection feature.
2. BananaScreen – BananaScreen is a useful free facial recognition software that lets you make your computer system secure by locking computer with your face. The software easily protects your computer from unwanted users and helps you keep your data safe. First install this software and then record your face by using webcam, the software will record your face as a password. It also allows you to use own Windows password in case it doesn’t work. Very useful software that can easily safe all of your important data from others. You can install this software on your Windows PC free of cost.
3. MAGIX Photo Manager – Featured rich photo manager that comes with a powerful facial detection feature. MAGIX photo manager can be downloaded free of cost on your Windows PC. The software has many useful features such as -beautiful photo manager that can organize your photos by face, automatic face recognition technology, photo album creator, image optimization and many other useful features. Although free version has some limitation but good for organizing your photos with ease and style.
4. Fotobounce – Fotobounce is a good photo application that helps you download all of your Facebook and Flickr photos to your hard drive automatically. The software also comes with a useful face recognition feature that lets you tag people by face and browse photos by album or by date . If you have lots of photos on your Facebook or Flickr account, you can install this software to download all of your photos from these social networks automatically. You can install this software free of cost on your PC.
5. Blink – Blink is a powerful facial recognition software that allows you to log on to the computer with your face. Although Blink is a paid software but you can download free trail version to check usability of the software. Blink is an easy to use security software that protects your computer from unauthorized access. The software lock your Windows PC with your face and blocks other users to access your computer. Very useful software to protect your Windows PC.