Do you love to edit photos on your Android mobile? There are a number of image editing apps are available on Google Play Store, some of those are featured rich and useful, but most of them are worthless or have only few features. If you want to download best image editor for serious image editor without spending money, this article for you. Here are Top 10 best photo editor on Google Play Store for Android mobile. To download any app, tap on the app icon.
1. Pixlr Free Photo Editor– An easy to use and effective photo editing app for Android that lets you apply attractive effects(more than 100) on your photos easily. You can also share your edited photos on Facebook & other social networking platforms. Full featured photo editing app to make your photos more attractive. The app comes with almost all types of pro photo editing options such as photo collage maker, photo editor tools, blur & focus and many other features.
2. Adobe Photoshop Express– This is the Android version of the most popular editing software for desktop, Adobe Photoshop. Though, it doesn’t have all the advanced features of desktop version, but yet, it is one of the most useful image editors for Android. You can easily adjust colour/crop/rotate photos and apply some cool effects.
3. PicsArt – Photo Studio– A full-featured Android image editing app with many useful features. You can edit images, draw something on photos, put magic effects and share you photos with PicsArt- Photo Studio.
4. AfterFocus– A must have image editor, if you want to create DSLR-style background blurred photo on your Android mobile. You can also apply professional effects on your photos wtih AfterFocus.
5. PhotoFunia– An easy-to-use fun photo editor for Android. You can create very attractive and funny photos from existing simple photos with PhotoFunia, if you’ve creative ideas. You can turn yourself and your friend into Jack Sparrow or a horrible monster.
6. Camera360 Ultimate– Widely popular and one of the best camera apps for Android and its available for free. You can apply great effects at time of taking pictures with this app, It has simple and attractive user-interface that makes Camera360 Ultimate more useful.
7. Photaf Panorama (Free)– A great photo editing app that lets you create panoramas from your Android mobile. You can create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic images with Photaf Panorama (Free). It has all the features that you can expect from a good Paorama app for your Android device.
8. BeFunky Photo Editor– One of the best fun photo editors for Android for free without any ad or limitation or even watermark. You can edit photos, add frames and apply effects with BeFunky Photo Editor.
9. PicSay- Photo Editor– If you want to put texts on your photos, PicSay it the easiest image editing app for your Android device. You can easily add texts on your images and edit them. Remember, PicSay cannot be used for Adobe Photoshop Express like serious photo editing.
10. Instagram– Instagram is most popular photo editing+sharing app for Android and iOS. Instagram lets you edit/retouch photos and apply cool effects to your images and share them on Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare.