1. Reddif – Reddif is one of the most popular Indian websites which provides users many useful online services such as free email, shopping , books, web search, news , business etc. One of the oldest informational websites of India that also serves many useful online services to Indian users. Reddif was founded in 1996 by Ajit Balakrishnan.
2. Irctc – Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation is known as IRCTC. This is a official website of Indian railway system where users can book railway tickets easily. This site also helps users planning tours by serving useful services such as Tour Packages ,Flights , Hotels ,Tourist Train ,Cabs.
3. Railyatri.in – Railyatri is a new website that is operated by Indian Railway. This website could be very useful to track train position including next and previous stoppage of live running train. Railyatri is mainly for getting real information about Live Train Status, Live Station Status and Train Time Table.
4. Naukri – Naukri.com is highly popular Indian website and one of the most visited websites in India that helps job seekers finding best and suitable jobs in all locations of India. One of the most popular job search engines where you can find every kind of job in almost all sectors. Naukri.com was started in March 1997 by Sanjeev Bikhchandani.
5. Freecharge – Freecharge is one of the most useful Indian websites which helps users recharging their prepaid mobile phones, DTH and data cards. This website was started only few years ago and now it has become one of the most visited websites of India.
6. Indiatimes – Indiatimes is one of the leading news publishing websites where users can get real time news on any topic. One of the most useful Indian web services where users can get useful features such as shopping, business tips, Indian news, movies reviews , cricket news and much more.
7. Sulekha – One of the most useful Indian websites where users can find many useful web services such as shopping at discount rates, mobile reviews, free classified service, women topics, money and investment tips etc.
8. Shaadi – One of the largest matrimonial services of the world that helps Indian users finding best life partners. If you are looking for someone, you can register here free of cost.
9. Flipkart – Flipkart is one of the most visited Indian websites that is known for online shopping services. You can shop here all kinds of items at discount rates such as clothing, footwear, mobiles and other kinds of electronic gadgets, kitchen tools and home products, beauty and health products, baby toys, movies and much more. Flipkart was started by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007.
10. In – In.com is one of the most popular Indian websites that serves many useful services to users free of cost such as email, movies, wallpapers, songs, news, shopping etc. This website runs a large network of popular Indian websites. Some of these are- homeshop18 , moneycontrol , firstposts etc.