Online shopping has become very popular these days and many websites serve quality services in this sector but some sites generate heavy sales through online shopping. Here you can see the list of top 10 most popular online shopping websites where you can purchase items online. Ranking of these websites are based on monthly page views, alexa ranking, users rating and web popularity. Okay let’s see where you can shop products online.
1. Amazon– Amazon is the largest marketplace where internet users can shop almost every kind of product online at very affordable rate. Amazon is the most popular online shopping website where users can find DVDs, CDs, MP3 downloads, games,software, electronics, apparel,video, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry products. Amazon has dedicated websites for popular countries. Amazon was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos and the amazon.com went online in 1995.
2. eBay– eBay is the largest online auction and shopping portal where users can shop any kind of product online at cheap rate. Users can buy used and new items from eBay easily. eBay was founded in September 1995 and after few years it became one of the largest online shopping websites in the world where customers can purchase used and new products.
3. Wallmart– Wallmart is one of the most popular shopping websites on the web. Wallmart is a popular American multinational retailer that runs chains of large discount retail stores around the world. Wallmart is currently the biggest private employer which has more than two millions employees. The company was founded in 1962.
4. Groupon– Groupon is one of the most visited online shopping websites where users can purchase products at very cheap rate. Users can purchase here products at amazing discount rates. One of the most popular deals of the day websites on the web. Groupon was launched in November 2008 and now it has become one of the largest shopping portals on the internet.
5. Bestbuy – Bestbuy is one of the most popular online shopping companies in the world that is one of the best retailers of consumer electronics in the US. It was founded in 1983 as bestbuy.
6. Multiply– Multiply was one of the most popular social networking websites that allows users to share media files with their friends but now it has become one of the most visited online shopping websites where you can purchase your favorite items at very affordable rates. It was founded in 2003 as a social networking website but few months ago it dropped social networking facility.
7. Gap– Gap is a popular American clothing and accessories retailer that was founded in 1969. Users can shop cloths here for women, men , maternity , baby and kids. One of the largest online shopping companies that has more than 132000 employees in the world.
8. Shopzilla– Shopzilla is a price comparison service that helps users to find the best product for online shopping. If you are planning to shop any kind of product online, you must visit this website because it will show your interested products from the different popular online shopping websites with price list. The website was launched in 2004.
9. Barnesandnoble– Great place to find all kinds book online. Barnes and Noble is the largest book selling online shopping store where you can find all kinds of book. One of the most visited websites for online shopping. The company was founded in 1873 as printing business.
10. Zappos– Zappos is one of the most popular online shoe and apparel shopping stores where millions of people purchase items per month. In July 2009, Amazon acquired this website and owned by Amazon Inc. Users can buy here Shoes, handbags, eye-wear, accessories and apparel at affordable rates.